Monday, August 06, 2007

Oh gosh...the nightmare of bidding is to commence n a few hours again. Im really quite worried after talking to partner and aud about it, as apparently the ss & gems are going to be really hard to get unless you are "richer". Hence, I went to scout around and most people are doing four exposure mods this sem, or three plus one language mod. Oh well, guess I would be damn screwed if I dont get my other two modules! Haha!

And I'm having a girl crush on the hana kimi actress. Not the taiwanese version mind you. The casting is just awful there. But the japanese one, that is currently still be aired in japan. The casting is TEN TIMES better, and the lead actress is so damn cute. Her eyes are HUGE.... reminds me abit of hello kitty or puss in boots. Oh whatever, she's just plain cute. And no auntie, I'm not swinging the other way, this is just purely for aesthetic appreciation purposes. AHHA.

No comments: